The Foundation was formed in 2002 by the Board of Trustees of the El Paso County Bar Association to administer charitable requests. Grants should satisfy at least one of the Foundation's charitable purposes:
- Promotes education, knowledge, and awareness of the law;
- Improves the administration of justice and the delivery of legal services;
- Assists in providing legal services to those who are unable to afford them;
- Provides scholarships and grants consistent with these purposes; and/or
- Serves similar charitable and community needs in El Paso and Teller Counties.
All grant applicants must be non-profit organizations. All grant applications must use the standard Foundation Grant Application. Five (5) complete copies of the Grant Applications submittal are required. Submit the Grant Application, together with appropriate attachments, if any, to:
El Paso County Bar Foundation
Grant Committee Chair
526 S. Nevada Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903