The Foundation was formed in 2002 by the Board of Trustees of the El Paso County Bar Association to administer charitable requests. Grants must satisfy at least one of the Foundation's charitable purposes:
- Promotes education, knowledge, and awareness of the law;
- Improves the administration of justice and the delivery of legal services;
- Assists in providing legal services to those who are unable to afford them;
- Provides scholarships and grants consistent with these purposes; and/or
- Serves similar charitable and community needs in El Paso and Teller Counties.
All grant applicants must be non-profit organizations. Applications can be downloaded through the link below and submitted by email between April 1 and May 1. Awards are made annually in June. For questions, contact the Grand Committee Chairperson at email@example.com