2018 Gala Photos
The Gala is the El Paso County Bar Foundation's only fundraiser and we think it is one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways for our benefactors to help us support great community programs. The proceeds raised by the Gala are, in part, distributed in annual grants.
In 2017, the Foundation awarded $15,000 in grants to nine local non-profit organizations:
- CASA of the Pikes Peak Region, Inc.
- Colorado Springs Teen Court
- Court Care For The Pikes Peak Region
- Kidpower of Colorado, Inc.
- Pikes Peak Pro Bono Project, Inc.
- Safe Passage
- Catholic Charities of Central CO, Inc.
The Foundation also administers $20,000 in scholarships for the Ben Wendelken and Ruth Rouss Scholarship Funds awarded to students at University of Colorado Law School and Denver University Sturm College of Law.
Without support of people in the community, the Foundation would never exist nor could we give back to the community in such a positive and meaningful way.